The GRID SLAMMER™ overdrive pedal produces a variable boost in gain over a wide range with a classic, guitar-centric midrange bump that enhances many different playing styles. It’s a true overdrive “specialist” that covers an amazing array of what many top players consider the most expressive and musical ranges of overdrive. From sweet, subtle breakup to a harmonically smoldering overdrive that can both sting and sing, the GRID SLAMMER sets a new bar in legendary overdrive!
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of vintage breakup or classic overdrive
- Master Level Control provides a variable range of signal boost up to +20dB
- Tone Control balances the amount of high frequencies
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20dB)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 2.87" x 4.77" x 2.28" (73mm x 122mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 0.731 lbs. (332g) with battery, 0.631 lbs. (287g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/15mA
- External Power Supply (Not Included): WARNING!!! To avoid immediate damage and voiding the warranty, the External Power Supply MUST be 9VDC with a NEGATIVE CENTER plug polarity and a jack plug size of 2.1mm x 5.5mm.
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
MESA/Boogie Grid Slammer – Sweet Clip
Mesa/Boogie Grid Slammer Overdrive Pedal Sweet Clip http://www...
MESA/Boogie Grid Slammer – Solo Blues
Mesa/Boogie Grid Slammer Overdrive Pedal Solo Blues http://ww...
MESA/Boogie Grid Slammer – Blues Rhythm
Mesa/Boogie Grid Slammer Overdrive Pedal Blues Rhythm http://w...