Fresh in from Fender Ave in Fullerton, CA, this Legacy will check all your classic boxes and offers some 21st century appointments, as well.
Coming in at 7 pounds 13 ounces, the 2-piece alder body is finished in a classic 2-Tone Sunburst, with parchment pickguard and plastics. The neck and fingerboard are made of rock maple and finished in a light tinted satin finish with classic black dot inlays. We custom ordered this Legacy with Stainless Steel medium jumbo frets (Jescar 57110) for glassy smooth fret bends, and G&L locking tuners for quick and easy string changes and improved tuning stability with the G&L Dual Fulcrum Vibrato bridge.
A deluxe G&G case in black Tolex with blue plush interior is included.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: CLF-100 Alnico single coils
- BODY WOOD: Lightweight 2-piece Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic* with 9 1/2" radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 Stainless Steel
- TUNING KEYS: G&L Locking 12:1 ratio
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system)
- CASE: deluxe Tolex hardshell
*1 11/16” nut width with 1 5/8” string spacing allows a generous edge roll for superb comfort without string fall-off. Fairly slim with mild taper from 0.820” at 1st fret to 0.870” at the 12th fret.